Perfection Makeover and Laser Center
Click Here To Visit Our Website!
Imagine lounging atop a soft featherbed as a tropical breeze gently drifts through the open window of your vacation rental. After enjoying a tender massage and some fresh fruit, you walk over to the mirror to admire your reflection. Something looks different – bigger breasts, tighter abdomen, a few less wrinkles. You take a deep breath and feel relaxed and rejuvenated. Your plans to return home seem far away; but you know that when you get there, you’ll look as great as you feel. This is the beauty of medical tourism in Mexico. This is the reality of Perfection Makeover and Laser Center.
At Perfection Makeover and Laser Center, located in Cancun, this scenario is common amongst our patients, who visit us from all over the country as well as across the border to seek body, breast, and facial plastic surgery procedures. In addition to being able to provide a full range of surgical procedures, we also have a medical spa for services like skin resurfacing, cellulite removal, and tattoo removal.
One of the most important criteria of selecting a plastic surgery team is the amount of experience that they offer. The cosmetic surgeons at Perfection Makeover and Laser Center in Cancun, Mexico are proud to offer more than 20 years of experience with plastic and reconstructive surgery, as well as aesthetic treatment. In our years of experience - and through vigorous study of our cases - we’ve learned what type of facial, breast, and body contouring treatment will best benefit our patients. For example, we know which breast lift incision technique will suit a certain body type, what the best fat transfer techniques for filling in a “fat fracture” are, and what type of laser treatment will most effectively clear up acne scars or areas of pigmentation. We also are attuned to the latest and safest surgical approaches and take every precaution to ensure our patients’ health and safety. You can trust our team to provide you with the highest standard of care.
Our team includes patient coordinators, who are devoted to helping prospective patients plan their trip to Cancun and arrange for accommodations in town. These coordinators are knowledgeable, courteous, and very helpful to patients who are considering visiting us from other countries. We also have image consultants, who explain to patients the types of treatment or surgery that will best suit a particular need or goal.
Our Cancun, Mexico cosmetic surgeons and nurses are educated, credentialed, and experienced in the latest surgical techniques. Our well-rounded team includes specialists in dermatology, maxillofacial surgery, cardiology, bariatric treatment, gastroenterology, cardiology, and clinical psychology.
Each member of our staff is dedicated to upholding the standards of honesty and professionalism that has made our Cancun, Mexico practice so successful over the years. One of the indicators of our success is the many patients who travel from all over Mexico, the United States, and Canada to seek our medical care.
There are several reasons you should consider medical tourism in Cancun, Mexico:
· Cost Savings: Even with added travel expenses, patients often end up paying a fraction of the price that they would pay for treatment at home.
· Professionalism: Perfection Makeover and Laser Center is known throughout the area as a leading surgical center and medical spa. Our facilities are exquisite, our surgeons are highly qualified and credentialed, and our patients leave satisfied with their results.
· Beautiful Surroundings: What better place to relax and recuperate from surgery than Cancun? Situated on the shores of the Caribbean Sea, Cancun boasts natural beauty, fantastic weather, and luxurious accommodations.
What To Expect
You are in good hands from the minute you land at the Cancun airport until the minute you board your return flight home. Our patient coordinators ensure your personal safety, comfort, and satisfaction at all times. Our plastic surgeons are among the most well-known, credentialed, and experienced professionals in the area.
We are affiliated with the Mexican Association of Plastic, Esthetic, and Reconstructive Surgery; the Medical Tourism Association; the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery; and the Latin American Federation of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Our relationships with these prestigious institutions hold us to the highest standard of professionalism.
We offer plastic surgery, laser treatments, and medical spa services up to 50 percent cheaper than our United States competitors. The money you save can be used to upgrade or extend your Mexican vacation!
Our surgeons are board-certified, our staff is thoroughly trained, and our facilities are world class. From your initial consultation to your post-surgical follow-up, your medical care is first rate. Check out some of our patient testimonials to see what our patients have to say about us.
We are well-connected to the local airport and located approximately five hours from the U.S. – Mexico border. Should you choose one of our all-inclusive packages, we will handle your transportation arrangements, including airport transfers, allowing you to focus on your treatment and relaxation.
Dr. Alfonso Gonzalez Cepeda
Perfection Makeover and Laser Center is under the spectacular leadership of Dr. Alfonso Gonzalez Cepeda, a plastic and reconstructive surgeon with over 20 years of experience in the field. Dr. Gonzalez graduated from the Independent University of Yucatan, Mexico before completing residencies in both general surgery and plastic and reconstructive surgery at Dr. Manuel Gea Gonzales Hospital in Mexico. He was mentored by Fernando Ortiz Monastrerio, a well-known surgeon specializing in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
With post-graduate fellowships with Dr. Jose Guerrero, the Director of the Institute of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Guadalajara, Jalisco, and with Dr. Mulbaheur in Munich, Germany, Dr. Gonzalez aligned himself with top professionals in the field, accumulating the experience and expertise he needed to establish Perfection Makeover and Laser Center.
Dr. Gonzales is associated with the following:
International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
· Latin American Federation of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
· Mexican Association of Plastic, Esthetic, and Reconstructive Surgery
· Medical Tourism Association
· Certified by the Mexican Council of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (#425) in 1988
· Re-certified by the Mexican Council of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in March of 1995 to March of 2000
· Re-certified by the Mexican Council of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in June of 2005 to June of 2010
· Aesthetic and Reconstructive Rhinoplasty Symposium at the Manhattan Ear, Eye and Throat Hospital, September 10-13, 2001.
· The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc. Annual Meeting, 2002 in Orlando, Florida.
· The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc. Annual Meeting, 2004 in Houston, Texas.
· The Premier Educational Experience, September 24-28, 2005 in Chicago, Illinois.
· Department of Plastic Surgery Manhattan Ear, Eye, and Throat Hospital. Fillers, Injectables & Lasers, November 16, 2005 in New York, NY.
· Department of Plastic Surgery Manhattan Ear, Eye, and Throat Hospital. Aesthetic Surgery of the Aging Face, November 17-19, 2005. New York, NY.
· The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc. May 1-7, 2008. San Diego, California.
· The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc. May 2-7, 2009. Las Vegas, Nevada.
· Medical, Esthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon dedicated to plastic and esthetic surgery at the private level for more than 20 years.
· Director of the Southeast Esthetic & Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Clinic from 1988 to 1996.
· Director and Founder of the Perfection Esthetic Surgery & Medical Spa since 2003